Do you strive for perfection to give the best service to guests while maintaining harmony and motivating staff during busy hours?
You’ll be facing various types of guests and staff daily; as a result, an excellent interpersonal skill is a must! A good multitasker and calm disposition in the most stressful situations.
This is an exciting opportunity to create memorable dining experiences for our customers, continually improve our quality of customer service and help our team reach their full potential.
- Organize daily restaurant management operations and coordinate with staff
- Hire and train staff members
- Handle any guest feedback on food quality and service
- Plan staff roster based on each outlet’s operational requirements
- Monitor stocks replenishment and keep the required par level of operational supplies
- Supervise, support and confirm that the outlets adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure that the outlet adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards, policies and procedures at all times
- Control operational costs, identify measures to minimize waste and implement environmental sustainability efforts of the company
- Manage restaurant’s good image and promote the brand in the local community through customer relations and initiatives
- Appraise staff performance, provide feedback and guidance to improve productivity
- Implement creative ways to improve restaurant operations and recommend ways to reach a broader customer base (e.g. promotions and social media ads)
- Certificate of Basic Food Hygiene Course
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent to at least 3 – 4 years of relevant experience in food and beverage management
- BS Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary background is a plus
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and exceptional guest service skills
- Passionate in providing the best guest management and immensely customer-oriented
- Ability to work independently and supervise the team
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, InfoGenesis, etc.)
- Adept and effective problem solver and quick-on-your-feet thinker
- Proficiency in assigning tasks accordingly and ability to meet financial targets
- Up to date knowledge with food and beverages trends and best practices
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.
As a Restaurant Captain you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served.