How creative can you get? Preparing and serving various coffees or teas, be it hot or cold drinks, will be your sole responsibility – add in a bit of smile and a little “How’s the weather today?” to make someone’s day.
Are you passionate about coffees or teas? How about sharing it with the customer while preparing their order. For new coffee or tea drinkers, a little conversation to get to know their taste will get you on track to recommending them something new to try. A little up-selling on what’s special for the day and taking orders doesn’t hurt.
Let’s not forget – before you can serve the best-brewed coffee or tea in town, you should know how to operate brewing equipment.
- To consistently provide a warm welcome or greeting to customers
- Present customers menus, offer recommendations and assistance to any customer queries on food and beverages
- To take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios) and prepare beverages following recipes/SOP’s
- Serve customer’s orders and set the tables
- To perform cashiering or process orders and payments using the POS terminal
- Daily monitoring and replenishments of stocks to keep the par level, ensure the bar area spick-and-span at all times
- Discuss with the management team customer feedbacks and present new or seasonal menu items
- To check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Follow all relevant Work Place Safety, Food Safety and Health Department regulations
- To perform the Barista’s opening and closing procedures
- Able to perform multiple tasks and ability to support other staff
- Min high school diploma
- Previous work experience as a Barista or F&B Attendant
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage Services
- Flexibility to work in various shifts
- Inventory and ordering knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive work attitude and ability to work as a team player
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.
As a Restaurant Captain you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served.