What’s your poison? Straight up, neat, on the rocks, or surprise me are just a few ways to deliver the best drinking experience – whether for a nightcap, first-timers, or just looking to unwind.
Besides simply knowing how to mix a good cocktail, mixologists or professional bartenders need excellent interpersonal and social skills without going overboard.
Assessing or understanding bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations are crucial to your role.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and able to make recommendations
- Preparation of Bar Misé en place
- Plan and present bar menu
- When necessary, to check customers’ identification and confirm that they are of legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Keep the bar area organized
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Min Diploma or equivalent to at least 2-3 years of relevant proven experience in food and beverage services as a Mixologist or Bartender
- Proficient in mixing, garnishing, and serving cocktails/mocktails
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, InfoGenesis, etc.) and able to perform cashiering duties
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Keep the bar area organized, well-stocked and orderly
- Plan, present and craft new suitable and well-matched drinks according to the outlet’s concept
- Follow all relevant Work Place Safety, Food Safety and Health Department regulations
- Certificate of Basic Food Hygiene Course
- Relevant training certificate (i.e. WSET)
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.
As a Restaurant Captain you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served.