You are the captain of the ship, also known as the service area. “With great power comes great responsibilities.” In a fast-paced environment, you are to lead by example. Calm in the storm and motivating force for the junior staff.
Establishing rapport to build guest loyalty to gather constructive feedback to ensure constant guest-service improvement. Maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment and ensuring only the highest quality products are served.
Also, to handle daily team member relations and encourage problem-solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
- Greet and escort guests/customers to their allocated tables
- Assist in managing/handling guest restaurant reservations
- Good knowledge of menu (food and beverage) and presentation standards; offer menu recommendations upon request and aptly suggest additional options
- Able to anticipate any unexpected guest needs with prompt and efficient reaction
- Serve guest orders as per restaurant standards
- Record transaction/orders in Point of Sales terminal at the time of order
- Communicate order details to the kitchen staff, in particular VIP, special instructions etc.
- Constantly ensure the cleanliness and organization of work areas, chinaware, silverware, glassware, and that the whole restaurant is always kept presentable at all times
- Review order dockets to guarantee correct and efficient preparations for orders received to present the accurate final bill to guests and process payment
- To check the accuracy of bill/checks before presenting to customer or processing the payment
- Perform shift closing on the Point of Sales terminal; tally cash and credit card settlements
- Ensure that the whole restaurant is always kept clean, organized and presentable at all times
- Ensure that brand standards and SOP’s are consistently implemented
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items, closing reports, etc.
- Routine inspection of all outlet equipment to assure all are in proper working condition and prepare a list of equipment in need of repair and maintenance
- Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff
- Ad-hoc responsibilities assigned by the Manager
- Min Diploma or equivalent to at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in food and beverage services
- BS Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary background is a plus
- Certificate of Basic Food Hygiene Course
- Good Knowledge of Food and Beverage/Wine Service
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and exceptional guest service skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, InfoGenesis, etc.)
- Proficient and effective problem solver
- Excellent team leader with the capability of performing multiple tasks at hand with minimal supervision and adequate to support and lead junior staff
- Up to date knowledge with food and beverages trends and best practices
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.