We are looking for a passionate and driven Sous Chef to help oversee the establishment with our Head Chef. You will lead a team and ensure that our food maintains the highest quality. We hope you are ready to bring in some new and delicious changes to our kitchen and delight our guests!
- Assist the head chef and directs food preparation, menu planning, inventory, and management of supplies
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Ensures that food presentation and taste is top quality and that kitchen is in excellent condition
- Maintain kitchen equipment; schedule repairs and additional maintenance as needed
- Follow all relevant Workplace Safety, Food Safety and Health department regulations
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Implement ideas to improve kitchen’s performance
- Ensure establishment KPI and goals are met
- Min Diploma or equivalent to at least 2 years of relevant experience in food and beverage management
- BS Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary background is a plus
- Certificate of Basic Food Hygiene Course
- Strong communication, good interpersonal and management skills
- Passionate in providing excellent management and customer oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks and ability to meet financial targets
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.