As a professional Housekeeper, you will be attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. You will also address clients’ queries and make sure our rooms are fully stocked, clean and inviting at all times.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our brand reputation. As a Housekeeper, you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests during their stay with us.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stock levels of all items required for replenishments and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- High school diploma
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Related experience in a hotel or residential services as a housekeeper is a plus
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Time sensible without compromising quality
- Good communication skills
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.