As a Front Desk Agent, you will serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of accommodation needs. Your responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. Great customer service and work experience in the hotel industry is an advantage.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
To be successful in this role, you should have a pleasant personality, as this also involves customer service. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our lodging facility available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments, practice of all governing regulations to lodging operations, compliance to PDPA, etc.
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software, like Cloudbeds and RoomKeyPMS
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel/hospitality management is a plus
- Positive attitude, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, PMS software, POS, InfoGenesis, etc.) and able to perform cashiering duties
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.