With the management team, you are responsible for delivering the best-in-class dining experience to our guests and ensuring that all operational and administrative aspects run smoothly.
A “no-table left unturned” attitude keeps the restaurants/cafés operating without a hitch from opening to closing daily.
Consistently serving with the highest level of standard is the key to leading the team to success.
- Lead and supervise the team on each shift, ensuring that the company maintains the highest quality of service standards
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in performing duties related to marketing, operational plans, and other special restaurant functions
- Handle any guest feedback on food quality and service
- Supervise, support and confirm that the outlets adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards, policies and procedures
- Routine inspection of all outlet equipment to assure all are in proper working condition and prepare a list of equipment in need of repair and maintenance
- Regular stock-taking to ensure sufficient supplies in restaurant/café for smooth operation
- Plan staff roster based on outlet’s operational requirements
- Supervise and support the operations of at least two restaurants/cafés
- Able to function as customer relations and handle customer reservations
- Ad-hoc responsibilities assigned by the Manager
- Min Diploma or equivalent to at least 2 years of relevant experience in food and beverage management
- BS Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary background is a plus
- Certificate of Basic Food Hygiene Course
- Strong communication, good interpersonal and management skills
- Passionate in providing excellent management and customer oriented
- Able to work independently and lead the team
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, InfoGenesis, etc.)
- Proficient and effective problem solver
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks and ability to meet financial targets
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.