As a Facilities Maintenance staff you will be responsible to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises.
You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. You must be well organized with strong general repair skills.
Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is one of the criteria that you should posses. An experience with solid technical knowledge is a great advantage. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Perform fixes such as repairing broken locks, plumbing works etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Installation and routine inspection of appliances and equipment, as well as troubleshooting when needed
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during property maintenance works
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Observe and practice all related Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Proven experience as Facilities Maintenance Staff or other similar position
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a hotel or service apartments is a plus
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.