Following directions to create a feast for the senses and mouth-watering meals with great care and attention to detail – a gastronomical experience.
Deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is likewise essential.
- Prepare food items for customers as requested, including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs based on rotating menus
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- Check food as per standard plating guide before it is served to customers
- Control and minimize waste
- Assisting in the food preparation process and Mise en place
- Helping with deliveries and restocking
- Assisting with stock rotation Cleaning stations
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required
- Follow all relevant Work Place Safety, Food Safety and Health Department regulations
- Certificate of Basic Food Hygiene Course
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and exceptional guest service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.