As our Community Ambassador, you must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills and be able to develop engaging content of our branding. You should be a “people person” with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
You will also function as the face and voice of our brand and manage all communities.
- Build good relationship and provide excellent service to guests
- Respond to guest queries and issues in a timely manner
- Resolve customer complaints by conducting thorough investigation of the situation and coming up with the most effective resolution
- Meet and greet our guest during check-in and check-out
- Manage booking system
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Manage events and liaise with external vendors
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trend communications
- Proven work experience as a community ambassador
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BS degree in Marketing, Hospitality or relevant field
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.