Meals served are not salty, not bland; it tastes just right – all the time. Consistently make sure that it is of the highest quality before plates leave the kitchen. The heat in the kitchen doesn’t affect you. An eye for detail, not a pan out our place, no ingredient forgotten to replenish.
“Cooking up” tantalizing meals to keep the customers coming back for more, through following the Head Chef’s recipes and directions. Managing a specific kitchen station – preparing, cooking and presenting high-quality dishes within the speciality section, assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station
- Following directions provided by the head chef
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Follow all relevant Work Place Safety, Food Safety and Health Department regulations
- Min Diploma or equivalent to at least 2 years of relevant experience in food and beverage management
- BS Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary background is a plus
- Certificate of Basic Food Hygiene Course
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and exceptional guest service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficient and effective problem solver
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and high-energy individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. This position demands creativity daily, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest level of standards.
Being a Barista you must be able to include educating customers or share your knowledge in coffees and teas. Also able to making recommendations based on their palate, suggestive selling of special items and taking orders.
As a Bartender one of your goal is to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Being a good Bartender you must be able to create classic and from sultry to innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
As a service attendant you need to demonstrate patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role at all times. Being a skilled Service Attendant your role is not limited to take orders and serve food and beverages to our customers but you must be able to uplift or create a wonderful dining experience for customers.